National Incident Management System (NIMS)
Communications and Information Management Experience
Our technicians and developers have experience developing and supporting logistics applications and networking systems that help protect the United States from disasters. We have comprehensive experience supporting and developing custom made applications that establish and/or compliment National Incident Command Systems’ communications networks; on land, at sea and via satellite(s).
Our Technicians already have experience interfacing with and supporting some of the Nations’ largest Agencies, organizations and media companies;
why not count on us to help ensure your business continues on after a potential disaster?
You can count on Impaxsys for all of your BCP, DR consulting and support needs:
- Identify the components of NIMS Communications and Information Management.
- Identify capabilities required to achieve effective communications and information management.
- Assess the communications and information management capability of your jurisdiction or agency.
- Describe processes and forms for managing incident information flow.
- Identify strategies for continually improving communications and information management systems and maintaining their readiness.
FEMA Recommendations for Business
Protect Your Business
Flood Maps & Insurance
- Flood maps
Obtain flood maps online, order flood insurance manual, get Digital Flood Insurance Rate Map databases and other flood hazard mapping information, products, and services.
- Flood hazard mapping
Learn about how Map Modernization has streamlined the process to update flood maps throughout the country.
- Flood Insurance
Information for claims adjusters, lenders, insurance agents, real estate agents and more.
Contractors and Vendors
IS-704 NIMS Communications and Information Management